does anyone want old NST's?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <CTCDW-at-aol-dot-com>

Hello all,

In the spirit of true pack-rats (as I am one) I have saved a 15/60 and a
15/30 NST, Both of which have problems with one side of the secondary. I had
planned on unpotting these, but have decided that I need less clutter. I
thought I would give the more adventurous list members, or the people with
more time than money (I have neither) first crack at them before I take them
to the dump. Let me know offlist if you are interested. If not, they are on
the way to the metal bin.
Chris W