Re: Geek .15uF caps Was: "plate" capacitors

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Hi DK,

Good point. I haven't built an MMC before, so I could be off there (lead
length vs. lead spacing).
Terry, can you fill us in on lead spacing?

Thanks,
Bart A.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "David Knaack by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <dknaack-at-rdtech-dot-com>