Re: Geek .15uF caps Was: "plate" capacitors

Original poster: "Robin Copini by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <rcopini-at-merlin-dot-net.au>

Hi Barton,

 I have all the current DCE catalogs here, if you let me know what you
want, I'll look it up for you.

 Best Regards

 Robin Copini.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>