Re: Ganging up trans. safely and correctly

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <uncadoc-at-juno-dot-com>

Hi Jonathan.   My original Tesla escapades were with OBIT's. I never
burned them out no matter what I did to them.  They just seemed to
saturate or harmlessly short to ground.  Of all the abuse we gave them,
they are still functional.  I cannot say the same for neons!   Al.

On Thu, 19 Apr 2001 08:20:50 -0600 "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
writes:
> Original poster: "jpeakall by way of Terry Fritz
> <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <jpeakall-at-mcn-dot-org>
>
> HI,
>
> Can anyone point me to a source of info for ganging up OBITs? I
> wanna play
> with it, but these two obits are all I have to play with and I don't
> want to
> kill 'em.
>
> TIA
>
> Jonathan