Re: barium titanate doorknob caps

Hi Al,

I didn't mean to cutoff treads about buiding these caps.  The problem was
with the "warning" thread for barium titanate.  It seemed that the warning
"be careful with barium" was just being repeated over and over and over...
without any real new substance being added.  I hope we can help you build
your caps, however telling you to be careful over and over and over looses
it's meaning after about the 20th post...

Cheers,

	Terry