Re: Plans

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Nuts & Volts Magazine (http://www.nutsvolts-dot-com) has a
neet plan you can download in PDF (Adobe Acrobat)
format.  Go to their site and search for back issues.
Once you find back issues, search for "Tesla Coil",
and you'll find it.  If you can't find it, I have a
copy I can e-mail to you.

Cheers,

Greg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg