RE: Spark length to expect?

Original poster: "Joshua A Johnon by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <joshua_a_johnson-at-ndsu.nodak.edu>

DK

If it's anything like my first 4" 12/30 NST coil expect ZERO inch streamers
for at least the first couple months.  Once you get it up and running well,
though, expect between 12"-24".
According to John Freau's:

spark length (inches) = 1.7*sqrt input power (wallplug watts)

You'll optimally get 32", but that's assuming everything in your coil is
work very well.

Good luck.

Josh Johnsn