Smooth coatings on the secondary

Original poster: "will dork by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <vcdmasta-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hello Everyone,

I tried my luck at coating my small secondary yesterday, and feel that it was
pretty successful. I am planning to put one more coat on, as it will be the
second put on with a paint brush, 10 including the coats done with spray can.
Anyway, i was wondering if anyone could suggest how i might be able to take the
sags out. I heard that many snad these away. What type of sand paper do you
use, as well as the technique. Any comments welcome. The secondary is 2.375
dia, 11.4 inches wound. The coating used was Polyeurathane.

Thanks

Will McManus