Re: Bucket cap question

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 4/25/01 10:20:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

> Has anyone done any experiments with different electrolytes for
> a bucket cap?  I know that brine is the favourite, but wondered
> how copper sulfate might work, especially when using copper for
> the electrodes.  Comments and suggestions welcomed.
>

> 73, Weazle, VE3EAR/VE3WZL

FB OM
Check out
www.altair-dot-org/TCrefdata.htm
For more info on this topic than you thought existed.
73
Matt D.
(A former golden voice
of W2CLE 1958-1962)