Re: Bucket cap question

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi scot, Duncan, all

May be sodium hydroxide is more soluble ? May be copper is less
reative ? one thing I know; here we have a product call DRANO for
clug sewer pipe it's composed of sodium hydroxid and aluminium chips.

Luc Benard

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Dr. Duncan Cadd by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <dunckx-at-freeuk-dot-com>