Re: The mother of all pole pigs!

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <wysock-at-ttr-dot-com>

Hello to all,

I would say that the link below shows a single-pole-single-throw
switch (sub-station variety) either oil immersed or SF6 insulation.
Nice feed-thrus, I must admit!  What in the world are these things
doing just "lying" out in the countryside somewhere?  Seems to
me like some utility hasn't done their homework!  Out here, in
So. Calif. these things are never left abandoned "out in the field".
Looks to me like the units shown are only rated for 286 KV.

Regards,
Bill Wysock.

Tesla Technology Research