Re: Resonace Research Inc. Cap, any good?

Hi Jonathan,

I imagine it is D.C. Cox selling it.  He has written a book and is
extremely knowledgeable of Tesla coils.  He used to be on this list but I
am not sure he is these days.  I have gotten a bunch of great stuff from
him at great prices.  Be sure the cap is meant for Tesla coil duty and not
DC or something (you can trust what he says).  He runs into a lot of stuff
second hand and is very kind in helping coilers out!

Cheers,

	Terry