Maxwell Pulse Caps for Sale.

Original poster: "tesla by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-vortexia-dot-com>

    At risk of sounding like a broken record..... I managed to obtain more
of the Maxwell .03uF caps that I offered up on the list a quite a few months
back. I had sold off my personal stash to support my high voltage habit via
E-Bay and soon realized that I was out. I went back to my surpluser and he
had aquired more of the caps from the same source, I did however manage to
get a better price this time.
    As it was last time these caps are without their labels, but the model
and serial numbers are engraved on them from the factory (they were
submerged in oil on bus bars to prevent corona problems and the label
adhesive turned to jelly).

    Here's what they are:

    Maxwell Model 37667
    Voltage Rating: 35KV
    Rated Capacitance: .03uF
    Plastic case, one terminal on each side.

    I have 8 of these caps available (I'm being smart and keeping my stash
aside this time) for $98.00 each plus $7.00 each for shipping anywhere in
the continental US. Last time I had these availble they were for $110.00 and
I was sold out within 24 hours of offering them!

    First come first served...

    I low voltage check each cap with a Fluke 26III True RMS multimeter
before it leaves here to ensure that there are no dead shorts and that the
capacitance matches the factory rating of +/- 10%. Unfortunately the only
warranty that I can extend is the low voltage check, the caps were purchased
as surplus components and are sold as the same. I have not been notified of
any high voltage failures on any of the caps that I have sold through this
list.
    If you decide to purchase one or more of these caps please reply to me
at tesla-at-vortexia-dot-com and I will e-mail you a form letter that needs to be
printed and sent signed with payment stating that you are aware of the
dangers of high voltage capacitors and that I cannot be held liable for your
actions (legal disclaimer, this is why most cap manufacturers will not sell
to Tesla builders).
    This message is not intended as spam in any way, just trying to promote
the cause :-)

    Jason