From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 10:17 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Ford Coil Triggered Gap Testing

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

WOW!!!
great initial results and i wouldn't have believed it in a million
years!
my setup runs so smooth, but with a 28 amp spike in your tests and
700v,,, i think i'll be doing a bit of filtering and discharge tubes
REAL quick.
thanks terry, you the man!
marc m.

i also have to apologize to any that i may have contradicted.