From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2001 5:13 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: First light 2

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<rblaisdell-at-juno-dot-com>

I forgot to mention in my other email that I am using a static spark gap
with 1/4" bolts as my electrodes.

Now for my confession,
I have 5 15kv 30ma NST's that are fried.  Does anyone know if and
therefore how to fix them, or would I be wasting my time even trying.
They are Franceformers and Magneteks.

Peace,
-------Ry