Re: SRSG

Hi Justin,

It would be difficult to align to the flats. The electrodes would be close
to the
peaks but typically we rotate the motor housing itself (effectively rotates the
field windings in relation to the disk electrodes) or use John Freau's
variac phase
controller. Probably the most time consuming method is to rotate the disk
on the
motor shaft (hit and miss effect). But, you are correct that the electrode
break
along the AC 1/2 should be near the peaks (not always right at the peak -
sometimes
a few degrees before or after - which is one reason why adjusting with John's
controller is popular).

Take care,
Bart