Re: New webPage, torrid and NTS filter Questins.

Hi Alex,

At 02:13 PM 8/6/2001 -0400, you wrote:

>On the schematic I used for my NST filter it showed the spark gap on the
>capacitor side of the NTS 1k power resistors. From the message below and
>another
>Filter diagram (b) I found it indicates that the spark gap should be on the
>NST
>side of the powere resistors. Which one is correct?
>Here are the Two diagrams -at- bottom of page.
>http://www.geocities-dot-com/alexmadsen/capacitors.htm
>Alex Madsen
># 1147

The link to make the opicture on the right big does not work ;-)

Both diagrams will work.  Mine has MOVs next to the NST to help in case the
safety gaps are set wrong.  Of course, "I like mine" :-)  But the filter
will still stop high frequencies and the safety gap is still there to
protect the NST in the one on the right.

Cheers,

	Terry