Re: More triggered gap testing

Hi J.B.,

I wonder if it has to do with the "direction" the dimmer is wired?  Even
though the two wires out of it look the same, they are quite different
internally as far as their function.  Maybe reversing the dimmer wires
would changes things significantly?

It could be because you are using two filters also...

Hmmmm...

Cheers,

	Terry