Re: synchronous motor

Hi Justin,

Also, you can use a pulley to attach to the disk and a center-press hub
designed to
fit the pulley hole and shaft. Center's the disk to the shaft very well.
They are
low cost items. I purchased this set up for about $10 all together at Fleet
Farm
back when I lived in MN (man, I miss that store). Anyway, just a thought
for you.
It's worked great for me and should I use another motor with a different shaft
size, I can easily pick up a hub for it without any further modifications
required
(the shaft sizes come in many different common sizes, but the pulley hole is
standard). You can mount the disk on and off in seconds and always have it
pefectly
mounted. Saves a lot of time messing around with part of the system.

Take care,
Bart