Re: Sprague Vitamin Q caps

Original poster: "Area31 Research Facility by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rwstephens-at-hurontario-dot-net>

Steve,

These are low tech, inserted tab construction designed for power supply filter
applications.  Their internal effective series inductance is relatively high.
Do not rely on them for fast risetime pulses or reliability in pulse
applications.

Rob