Re: MMC question

Original poster: "Bill Vanyo by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <vanyo-at-echoes-dot-net>

Off the top of my head, without doing any calculation, I think 1 string
of 10 is right, and that's still larger than resonant.

(I'm using 3 15/60's, and plan on 3 or 4 strings of 10 - but 3 strings
is right)

	-  Bill V.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Michael Rothberg by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <fishboymichael-at-telocity-dot-com>