TVriggered sg

Original poster: "Robert by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-zialink-dot-com>

some time passed I had a triggered spark gap problem on my 1 meg watt gas
laser . I used a ford coil trigger circuit through 10 ft of carbon spark
plug wire . Iput a 1/16 in tungsten rod sharpened 2 in inside the carbon
wire sealed 1 inch each side of the joint with white pure silicon RT (not
clear>. I wound 8 ft of the wire on a pvc 1/2 in pipe form to my main spark
gap. 1/2 way between the two main electrodes. the tungsten rod .as the
electrode. before the discharge full voltage is applied to the gap. when the
spark fires z drops to o , voltage drops to o , the coiled wire and carbon
wire drops the voltage with no current feed back to the trigger ckt. It
worked well for me.       Robert Heidlebaugh