Re: pigs in LA

Original poster: "Gary Abusive by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gary_abusive-at-hotmail-dot-com>

>From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

>Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
><Cydesho-at-aol-dot-com>

>I have been trying to locate a pig in the LA area for some time, but
>no luck yet. Do any other coilers from the Los Angeles area found a
>source for these things? I've already called southern California Edison,
>DWP, San Diego gas and electric and pacific gas and electric.
>None of them have been able to give me anything.
>                                 Justin

You might want to try calling APEX Electronics:
(818) 767-7202
8909 San Fernando Rd
Sun Valley, CA 91352

I went there a few months ago and it looked like they had a pig or two
in the back, not *sure* if they were pigs or even working, but I figure
it wouldn't hurt to give 'em a call.

_Mike