DSL

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mildewhaus-at-aol-dot-com>

HI guys
Does anyone know if a small TC (15/60) will mess up dsl on the phone
line?It's (the tc) one floor and app.20 feet away from the computer. I even
unplug the computer . The dsl dis-and reconnects itself  at will.I know that
AOL and ma bell just give me stories.Maybe you guys have a better answer
.Thanks for the inof and the list
                                                      john in nyc