From: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2001 1:54 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: RE: Vacuum Gap

Original poster: "Ted Rosenberg by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<Ted.Rosenberg-at-radioshack-dot-com>

Based on my limited use of x-rays, you have to have 1. a source of electrons
2. a high vacuum and 3. a target for the electronic to hit and discharge
x-rays.

I don't think that just HV in a vacuum by itself will generate x-rays.
Of course, I'm open to correction. I don't glow. Yet.

Safety First

Ted
G-2, #1029