Updated web page

Original poster: "J. B. Weazle McCreath by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca>

Hello Coilers,

I see that Chip and company must have gotten our Tesla list
back up and running again, as I got a test message from our
moderator Terry.  It sure is great to have it back and I'm
sure that I'll not be alone in thanking those responsible
for getting things going again...well done guys!

I've updated the pix of my coil on my web site and invite
anyone who is interested to have a look at my most recent
version of my Tesla coil.  My site can be found at:

www.hurontel.on.ca/~weazle

I'm looking forward to caring on with the current tests on
the triggered gaps and will have a report on my experiments
to post later in the week.

73, Weazle, VE3EAR/VE3WZL

Listening: 147.030+ and 442.075+
E-mail:    weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca