Re: Help with Secondary

Original poster: "Danny Stone by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dansto-at-pacbell-dot-net>

This is what I use.
http://www.tapplastics-dot-com/fiberglass/epoxy_resins/160_ultraglo.html
Application is extremely easy - It just pours on, and is self leveling.
It has minimal odor, and has a 30-90 minute gel time (plenty of working
time). It's also inexpensive, and you can order it online.
I'm not familiar with Behr 50, but Ultra-Glo sounds similar.