Re: Mark Rzeszotarski's Tesla coil presentation

Original poster: "Edward Wingate by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ewing7-at-rochester.rr-dot-com>

Tesla list wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Mark Rzeszotarski posted notes from a talk he gave to TCBOR.  He talks of
> triggered gap testing and losses...
>
> http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/tcbor01.PDF
>
> Cheers,
>
>         Terry

Terry,

It was here at the RATCB (Rochester Area Tesla Coil Builders) Teslathon,
NOT the TCBOR. The large coil measurements were made on my 18" classic
coil and on my magnifier.

Thanks,

Ed Wingate RATCB