From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2001 1:13 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: MMC Caps

Original poster: "David Boss by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<d.boss-at-Center7-dot-com>

I'm saving up some money to buy the GeekGroups MMC Caps but I have a
question regarding the table on their website.  The table has three columns:
resonant cap, static gap LTR cap, SRSG LTR cap.  I understand the difference
between static and SRSG but what does LTR mean and how many would I need?
I'm running from a 12k 30ma NST with a RQ spark gap.
Thanks
Dave