Re: Primary Strikes, how serious/bad?

Hi Jonathon,

Sounds like your coil is working well :-))

I would add MOVs across the AC line and from each AC wire to ground also.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/MyCoils/SmallCoil/small_ACwiring.jpg

I think my MOVs are about 200 volt but whatever Radio Shack has is fine.

My filter will easily protect the NST but I worry a little about everything
else...

Cheers,

	Terry