Re: kVA Effects & Microsoft

Original poster: "Jeff W. Parisse by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>

> Thanks for avoiding the "Tesla coil electrocutes Bill Gates" headline

Yeah... at one point at the technical walkthrough several months ago,
I had about four MS Lawyers explain the mechanics of the free world
economy and how I'd cause it's collapse if anything went wrong (at the
time we were planning on putting the executives in a faraday cage and
zapping it with the 13M).

Jeff