Re: Moderator note - Viruses

Hi Jim,

I'll go ahead and post this since this is sort of an issue these days.  I
also note that the new SirCam virus needs fairly new (a few weeks old)
virus scanner definitions (guess how I know :-))).  So it is a good time to
get all the virus scanner updates too...

I always have all the settings fixed so attachments can NOT execute from
e-mail programs.  Save them, scan, them, and then open them only if you
feel lucky.  I have even sent files to myself from work and gotten marco
virus on my home machines too :-P  I just trash all the attachments that I
am not expecting, but the virus scanners usually eat them up first... - Terry