Re: Tank Cicuit Capacitor

Original poster: "Ray von Postel by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <vonpostel-at-prodigy-dot-net>

Mark:
A capacitor can  hold enough of a charge to kill you.  Always, always,
short them before touching them.
Resistors are sometimes placed across them to automatically discharge them.
 This usually works, but
not always.  Resistors have been known to open up.  Don't trust them!

Ray

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Stolz, Mark by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<Mark.Stolz-at-st-systems-dot-com>