Re: tesla coil sfx

Original poster: "Jeff W. Parisse by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>

Justin,

Wow... that's a great idea! We'll give it a try...

(and then tell everyone not to do it!.... ha ha ha!)

Just kidding... ;-))

Great inspiration as Tesla would observe...

Jeff Parisse
kVA Effects