Scope Stuff

Original poster: "Jason by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jasonp-at-btinternet-dot-com>

Hi all,

For those of you who have Tek scopes, I need a bit of help... I recently got
hold of a Tek TAS (no not TDS :) 220 scope. It seems to work fine, but when
I try to change the volts/div and time/div knobs, nothing happens. Help
please!!! I am using a 50 ohm non-attenuated scope probe on ch1, looking at
a 1khz 2v AC waveform, using ch1 as a trigger. I can see the waveform, bit
cannot change the timebase or voltage settings. Also, does anyone have a
1/10x attenuated probe that they can sell me??? Keep in mind that i'm in the
UK - I think postagte is about 5$.

Thanks,
Jason

P.S. the scope is so old that they dont have a PDF manual on the TEK
website - and to order its about £35