RE: tuning the primary

Original poster: "Stolz, Mark by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mark.Stolz-at-st-systems-dot-com>

Hi Justin!

There are a variety of ways to attach to the primary, depending on things
like what your primary is made of and spacing between turns.

If it's 1/4" copper tubing, alot of folks like to use a fuse holder for the
tap connection.

I myself am using an alligator clip for my primary connection since the 4AWG
wire I'm using is just a tad small for the fuse holder and the spacing is
kind of tight.

Mark Stolz
Houston, TX