Re: Bart's Coil

Hi John -

No problem. Glad to do some measuring when I can. I wish I could run a few
sims on the problem here,
but I removed Microsim on this old pc and don't plan on reinstalling (guess
what I want for
Christmas?). Anyway, the thread, although interesting can't go much
further, so it should probably end
for now.

Take care,
Bart

--
Barton B. Anderson
http://www.classictesla-dot-com
Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "John H. Couture by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <couturejh-at-mgte-dot-com>