power control schematic needed

Original poster: "Thad Howard by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <thoward-at-nhm-dot-org>

Hello all,

I have been reading this list for about 6 months now, I have learned much.
Thanks to everyone.

I am looking for a schematic for a power control panel.  I just got a Staco
0-180v 20A  variable
xfmr, I would like this to be the heart of my control.  Features I want to
incorporate are circuit
breakers, key switch, indicator lights, possibly another variable xfmr for
srsg, amp and volt meters
for output on both variables, isolation xfmrs, and rfi/emi filters.

There will be no HV  in the control panel.

I have a general block diagram of my idea but I would like to compare this
to successful control
panels.  I also need help selecting the correct isolation xfmr so my panel
is versatile and so I can
take full advantage of variable if necessary.

Can anyone direct me to or provide some comparison?

Thanks,  Thad Howard