Re: I Think I Messed up!

Original poster: "Bob Bozarth by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jbdetails-at-prodigy-dot-net>

> perhaps?) with plastic cable ties. You don't need any
> taps on this add-on coil. Do the tuning with the bare
> turns up top.

    I'm curious about adding more to a primary that isn't tappable. I would
assume that by adding to the primary, would be so you could tap on a larger
turn. I also assumed that after the tap point the turns don't serve a
purpose, except to retune. Any validity to this?

    Bob Bozarth
    Experimenter