RQ gap spacing theory question

Original poster: "pjj by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jjenkins-at-satx.rr-dot-com>

Lately we have been talking about plasma acs and the resistance of a channel of
ionized air.

The question i pose is how is the summ of all the gaps EQUAL to the total gap
it seams to me once the 1st gap of 50 thousandths or so was broken down that
channel stays open and the next it there for just another .050" or am i think
outa line here.

In short i'm thinking the electrons are just leap froging from one to another
only gapping one at a time till all are crossed then it discharges the cap and
quenches all and starts over

Paul

"new signature to follow"