Re: Stuff for Christmas

Original poster: "Peter Lawrence by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Peter.Lawrence-at-Sun-dot-com>

Patrick,
        I have both a Wavtek-27 multimeter with Induct, Capac, Freq built
in, and an LC meter (www.aade-dot-com, LC-IIB, home built kit).

I'ld recommend both, they both seem to have the right ranges for TC use, and
enjoyed building the LC-IIB kit.

But currently my Wavtek is off, one of my secondaries
computes to 96mH, measures 105mH with the aade/LC-IIB, and measures _158mH_
with the Wavtek, but seems to measure within reason (couple %) on all my
other coils plus some small inductors I have lying around in parts boxes,
so this is a big mystery. I'm trying to decide if I should send it back...

Peter Lawrence.

>Original poster: "Patrick Leonard by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<transactoid-at-rogers-dot-com>