Re: RQ gap spacing theory question

Hi Ted -

I assume you were using copper tubing as electrodes? Yes, good point. Copper
tubing can build up black areas of carbon. This is probably not a good idea for
multigaps using copper tubing as electrodes. I once built a rotating pipe gap.
It worked, but perormance was poor and about a 1/2" area on each pipe would
develop that thick black carbon. After that gap and a flat multi-pipe gap, I
stopped using piping for electrodes altogether. I just never had good
performance with it.

--
Barton B. Anderson
<http://www.classictesla-dot-com>http://www.classictesla-dot-com