Re: Trying to locate an email address for long time coiler JimSpeers

Original poster: "Edward Wingate by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ewing7-at-rochester.rr-dot-com>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "KD4LYH by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<kd4lyh-at-earthlink-dot-net>

> Hello List,
> Does anyone have an email address for long time coiler Jim speers. Im not
sure
> if he is still active. If anyone has an email address for him please let me
> know. If anyone knows this is the place. Thankyou
> Best Regards Jeff

Jeff,

Do you mean Jim Speer, who lives in Washington state? If so, I do have his
current e-mail
address. Please e-mail me off list.

Regards,

Ed Wingate RATCB