Re: RQ gap spacing theory question

Hi Billy -

Yes, but no one ever said how large of an adjustment, and so, coilers throw
in thoughts about
limitations and the thread gets going. I don't think anyone assumed a huge
adjustment, but
it's always a good idea to talk about limitations.

Take care,
--
Barton B. Anderson
http://www.classictesla-dot-com

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Teri Mckenney by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mck-at-ezy-dot-net>