Re: PC board primaries

Hi Jim,

I have never hear of this being done but it sounds like a great idea for a
modest sized coil.  The board and etching will probably cost a little more
than some things, but not bad.  Heat "might" be a concern but I think it
will work fine.  You may consider a HV coating to discourage surface arcing
between turns.

Cheers,

	Terry