Shrunken Coin Auctions win $101.00 for Tesla Yard Sale!

Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

All,

Well, it's 12:01 AM in Woodridge, IL and we now have our auction
winners:

2 Quarters:		Tony Greer	$40.00
1 Sacagawea Dollar:	Bob Thaden	$61.00
                                        ======
                       To Tesla List:  $101.00

Thanks again to everyone who participated! The funds will go to a great
cause!

Best regards,

-- Bert --

--