mistake found

Original poster: "Herwig Roscher by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <herwig.roscher-at-gmx.de>

Barton B. Anderson wrote: " I'd say math was right and method
was wrong"

Barton and Terry,

Hopefully you will remember my efforts to calculate the capacity of
LTR-tank-caps for MOT-PSUs. Barton demonstrated that my
methode must be wrong.

After having re-thought this matter, I found that I've measured and
calculated the *magnetizing* inductance and used it as basis for
further calculations. I better had evaluated and used the *leaking*
inductance instead. Verry sorry for that!

Cheers,

Herwig