Mystery Caps

Original poster: "Mike Kiser by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <clic-at-kiva-dot-net>

Hello,

I recently came across 11 capacitors that I can't find details on. Can
anyone out there help with this? The tag on them says "NOKIA", "MKO 20
480", and "D3880". They are in a white plastic can 2.2"diameter X 4.8"
long with 2, 14ga leads exiting through epoxy near the center of one
end. They were in steel boxes (3 per box) surrounded by granular
material similar to vermiculite but have a tan color. The boxes had
labels (which I stupidly didn't copy!) that said something about
"metalized dry film" and "self-healing." There was also something like
"5KVAR, 480V" and "Insulation rating 10KV". My guess is that these were
meant for a 480V 3-phase device of some kind but I would like to know if
they have any coiling application.
Thanks in advance,

Mike Kiser