Re: Modeling a flyback transformer Tesla coil

Hi Brian,

If it is MicroSim (I think Orcad owns it now), this "might" be of some help:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/MyCoils/BigCoil/BigCoilSCH.gif
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/MyCoils/SmallCoil/SmallCoilSCH.gif
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Programs/MicroSim/MicroSim.html

This paper may be of use too.