RE: 555 timer Infor for us Dummies ;)

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hello Paul

This is very detailed information on the 555 timer. I probably never could
have found the article. You don't need to stand back. If Terry thought you
were doing something wrong, he never would have let your e-mails through.

Godfrey Loudner